top of page
Buiding Image

09 P CB Colombo03

SKU: CB-CLMB03-01

Location: Marine Drive, Colombo 3

 

Description: Experience the epitome of luxury and convenience with this brand-new commercial building, constructed by the renowned Tudawe Homes. Perfectly situated on Marine Drive, this property offers breathtaking ocean views and is an ideal investment for a variety of business ventures.

 

Property Features:

  • Structure: Ground plus 5 stories with rooftop

  • Expansion Potential: Structural filing done for 9 floors

  • Total Area: 9,000 sq. ft.

  • Restrooms: 10 toilets plus 1 disabled-friendly toilet

  • Parking: Space for 10 cars

  • Lift: Mitsubishi 9-passenger lift

  • Water Supply: 10,000 liters water sump

  • Electricity: 3-phase power

 

Highlights:

  • Prime Location: Facing Marine Drive with panoramic ocean views

  • Versatility: Suitable for offices, restaurants, cafes, pubs, or supermarkets

  • Quality Construction: Built by Tudawe Homes, ensuring top-notch quality

  • Completion Status: 85% completed; remaining 15% interior work to be customized by the buyer, expected completion within 3 to 4 months

 

Don't miss this unique opportunity to own a prime commercial property in one of Colombo's most sought-after locations. Perfect for entrepreneurs and investors looking to capitalize on the bustling Colombo 3 area.

 

Contact us today to schedule a viewing or for more information.

  • Contact Person

    Sandun +94 776-521-987

₨375,000,000.00Price
1 Square meter
bottom of page